I tried this as a first attempt at tofu baking, and it went alarmingly well.
– 14 oz firm tofu, pressed and drained
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
– 1.5 teaspoons rosemary
– 1.5 teaspoons garlic powder
– 1.5 teaspoons oregano
– 1.5 teaspoons basil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to 400
– Press and drain tofu (Google it!)
– Cut into cubes
– Combine all other ingredients and whisk
– Marinate tofu cubes for at least 30 minutes
– Place on baking sheet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray
– Bake 15 minutes then flip ’em over and bake another 15.
Then enjoy! We sure did.
This is best served atop a salad or stop something in general since theittle cubes are about crouton size. We had ours over salad.
Total recipe makes 14 PP worth of tofu; divided by two it became 7 PP a person.