This one comes to us courtesy of Amanda Jacobs, who linked me to this recipe. Check out the website where she found it, if you want to see pictures or look around some more!
1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
1/2 c buttermilk
1/2 c flour
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 c buffalo sauce (I love Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce!)
1 tbsp butter, melted
bleu cheese dressing
celery and/or carrots
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large bowl whisk together buttermilk, flour, and garlic salt until smooth.
- Place the cauliflower into the bowl of batter and gently toss to coat.
- Place the battered cauliflower in a greased baking dish trying to shake off any excess batter.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes turning once until some of the edges turn a nice golden color.
- While the cauliflower is baking combine the buffalo sauce and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and drizzle the buffalo sauce mixture over the top and toss to coat.
- Return the cauliflower to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the finished cauliflower from the oven and plate with some fresh veggies and a side of bleu cheese dressing.